City of El Lago Form

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report A Concern

  1. Thank you for your assistance!

  2. For streetlight outages, please acquire the six (6) digit number from the side of the light pole and click the following link: REPORT A STREET LIGHT OUTAGE
    For all water leaks and sewer issues, please contact WCID #50 at (281) 326-1951.
    For any trash or recycle concerns, please contact Ameriwaste directly at (281) 331-8400.

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.